+ Reply to Thread

Alltel+Nights&Weekends+Web Browsing

Does anybody here use the 7135 for connecting to your laptop or computer for web browsing? What's the longest you've been connected to the net through the phone? I have unlimited nights and weekends with Alltel and after talking to them a minute ago, they told me that data calls are counted as regular minutes and that as long as I was connecting to the net on a night or weekend, there would be no additional charge for data. I have DirecWay high speed satellite internet connecting through dial-up, so it's great to be able to use my cell phone to connect while freeing up my home phone. I'd like to avoid getting bad information from Alltel and getting a huge bill at the end of the month. Any experience?

Alltel,Nights and Weekends

I also have Alltel, And use mine quite Often with the 7135.I used my cell plane also before on my M T720 to connect my Laptop and have never incurred any extra charges.Hope this helps.

Are you using the qnc (14.4) connection or 1x. I think you have to pay by the ammount of data used with the 1X connection.

I am Using the QNC

If you are using qnc you are billed by airtime minutes used.