+ Reply to Thread

Thread: MP3 order

MP3 order

I've got 81 MP3 files ripped from a guitar lesson disk. The software ripped them backward (no. 1 is last) and I'd like to know if anyone knows how to order them properly in the playlist. Moving them up the last by hand seems EXTREMELY difficult. The tracks are ordered on the hard drive on the computer backwards. When I tried copying them over individually they still came out backwards on the playlist. Anybody know how to reorder them on the hard disk before sending them over? I used FreeRip, and powerdesk on the laptop. Thanks.

Sorry

Should've mentioned I'm using BeBopper. What else?

Right click the file on your HDD...chose "properties" and select the second tab. Areas are available to input title, artist, album, content and notes. These will follow the file over to the playlist. The "title" box is the one that should interest you the most. I do audio books this way and I hate to say that out of 50 files 4-5 of them will still go astray and need sorting by hand. Hope this helps.

Title

I don't understand what to do with the title. How will this resort?

Duh!

Just needed to reorder the files with the column header in my file manager. Thanks anyway!