+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Veo Camera

  1. #1
    Registered User
    Join Date
    10-16-2003
    Posts
    12

    Veo Camera

    I have a Veo Camera for sale ,I paid $35 for if any one wants it I will sell for $25,

  2. #2
    Techguru alanb's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-30-2002
    Location
    dc-baltimore megalopolis
    Posts
    2,184
    Sent you a PM...

    Alan

  3. #3
    Techguru alanb's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-30-2002
    Location
    dc-baltimore megalopolis
    Posts
    2,184

    check your PM's

    Next time you are on, check your private messages. I am interested in the VEO.

    Alan

  4. #4
    Registered User
    Join Date
    10-16-2003
    Posts
    12

    Veo Camera

    This Item Has Been Sold to Terry B Thanks for your Responses.

  5. #5
    damn, there's just not enough time jonn doe's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-06-2002
    Location
    vzw no. nj
    Posts
    82
    the Veo cam can't be worth much if people don't want them for $35.....
    Gets better every day...... the phone that is.
    *He who lives with the most toys, wins!*
    [and if you are not winning.... alcohol helps]

  6. #6
    Techguru alanb's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-30-2002
    Location
    dc-baltimore megalopolis
    Posts
    2,184
    Originally posted by jonn doe
    the Veo cam can't be worth much if people don't want them for $35.....
    From the pictures I have seen, they aren't. I am willing to spend $25 on a toy, but not much more then that...

    Alan

  7. #7
    Registered User
    Join Date
    03-18-2003
    Posts
    385
    Originally posted by alanb
    From the pictures I have seen, they aren't. I am willing to spend $25 on a toy, but not much more then that...

    Alan
    I agree. With the size of even 5Mb digital cameras nowadays -- for example, have you seen the size of the Pentax Optio 555 and Kyocera Finecam S5R digicams -- it is just as easy to carry one of those around with you as it is the Veo. And they take MUCH better pictures.

    If anyone wants my Veo, PM me. I'll seel it for $30 and throw in my (equally useless) Belkin FM Stereo Universal Earbud.

  8. #8
    Techguru alanb's Avatar
    Join Date
    10-30-2002
    Location
    dc-baltimore megalopolis
    Posts
    2,184
    Originally posted by William
    I agree. With the size of even 5Mb digital cameras nowadays -- for example, have you seen the size of the Pentax Optio 555 and Kyocera Finecam S5R digicams -- it is just as easy to carry one of those around with you as it is the Veo. And they take MUCH better pictures.

    If anyone wants my Veo, PM me. I'll seel it for $30 and throw in my (equally useless) Belkin FM Stereo Universal Earbud.
    I sent you a PM. I'll go $30.

    Alan

  9. #9
    damn, there's just not enough time jonn doe's Avatar
    Join Date
    05-06-2002
    Location
    vzw no. nj
    Posts
    82
    there you go, trying to fill up the toybox,

    by the way, what is the comparison of picture quality between the veo and the new rash of picture phones, like the one VZ offers?

    i have seen that and it is only marginal if blown up more than a couple of stamp sizes.

    can anyone post a couple of representative veo pix?
    Gets better every day...... the phone that is.
    *He who lives with the most toys, wins!*
    [and if you are not winning.... alcohol helps]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts