+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Contrast Issue

Contrast Issue

I'm having a senoir moment. My contrast keeps going out. I fixed this in the past, but I've had a hard reset and I've forgotten the fix.
    I have the contrast set to the "A" in contrast and the contrast keeps fading until I move the setting off the "A" then back.
    Larry
    XV6900/Treo700w/Samsung I600/Kyo7135

Re: Contrast Issue

Originally posted by X026092
    I'm having a senoir moment. My contrast keeps going out. I fixed this in the past, but I've had a hard reset and I've forgotten the fix.
    I have the contrast set to the "A" in contrast and the contrast keeps fading until I move the setting off the "A" then back.
    I have mine set under the "t" at the end of the word "Adjust". It works fine there pretty much all the time. The 44/29 firmware upgrade also helped.
    Michael

I did a hard reset last weekend to clear some junk out. My contrast faded until about the 4th time I adjusted it, then it was fine and has not faded since.

I got the upgrade and still experience the problem every now and again. Noticed the problem with the BRIGHTNESS control too.

Hey, if that's the worst problem I have, I can live with it.

"Hey, if that's the worst problem I have, I can live with it."

Not me, although I won't kill myself over it. To have a phone that whenever you open it to do any work and whenever you open it to show someone else...it looks like complete crap! How is that so easy to live with? Although a "cosmetic" bug by nature, it is a quite nasty one. To have a phone look like crap whenever it's opened is not, IMSHO, trivial.

Thanks for listening,

Redeye