+ Reply to Thread

Need Good USB Data Cable

Is there a USB/Data cable available for the Kyocera 7135; for when I am on the road traveling? I do NOT want to carry the cradle, and my corp IT dept. has disabled the IR port on my laptop indefintely. Please advise thanks....

Search the site for user ID "danscellphones" (without the quotes, of course). He sells accessories for cell phones, and he has the cable you need - at the best price, too!
    Michael

Re: Need Good USB Data Cable

Originally posted by msamii
    Is there a USB/Data cable available for the Kyocera 7135; for when I am on the road traveling? I do NOT want to carry the cradle, and my corp IT dept. has disabled the IR port on my laptop indefintely. Please advise thanks....
    Just got mine from Dan's Cellphone Accessories. Used it last night. It comes in two pieces, though I'm not sure why it's made that way. I'm assuming that it provides flexibility for use with other devices (i.e., one piece plugs into your USB port at one end and into a 7135-specific dongle at the other end).

Can you charge with this cable too?

Converged, baby!
    Yes. The data cable has a small port for the travel charger or car charger to plug into.