+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Green LED ?

Green LED ?

Hi,

If I read the manual of my Kyocera 7135, like the 6035, the LED should blink green if I am in normal reception, yellow if I'm in Roaming and red if there is no reception.

The red works, but not the green LED ? Do you have any idea ?
    Regards,

Yves MARTIN
    ymartin@mail.com
    www.PointCA.com

My green light stays off in Palm mode, even with the phone on. When the phone rings, the green light blinks, then when I'm in a call, the green light stays on until the call is ended.

the green light does not come on unless you are on a call. nomore blinking light everything else is the same red no signal amber roam

No blinking green led in phone mode !

I never see my green led blinking, even I'm in the phone mode only... Is there any special configuration ?

Originally posted by Shea
    My green light stays off in Palm mode, even with the phone on. When the phone rings, the green light blinks, then when I'm in a call, the green light stays on until the call is ended.
    Regards,

Yves MARTIN
    ymartin@mail.com
    www.PointCA.com

the ONLY time the green light will come on is during a call data or voice, again only during a call. no more blinking green.

Never saw the green led on, even during a call ! (But my user manual say the opposite...)

So, if I understand, the only red led works... ?

Originally posted by PNYPWR76
    the ONLY time the green light will come on is during a call data or voice, again only during a call. no more blinking green.
    Regards,

Yves MARTIN
    ymartin@mail.com
    www.PointCA.com

the only thing that is different is that the green doesn't blink. red still means no signal amber/yellow still means roam. I am guessing that if you don't have the led lit at all you should assume you are in "normal" reception. would be a lot less confusing if they left it like the 6035 or every onther cell out there. open a web browser and go to the net and you will see what I mean about it comming on during a call data/voice