+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Wow

Wow.. Holy @#%^&

Just discovered something very interesting. GrafitiAnywhere will work in the phone app!!!
    If you switch to the phone app and press your choice of hard button ot activate GrafittiAnywhere you can write in the phone number on the right hand side of the screen!
    Whoo Hoo the phone screen is now "touch sensitive"!
    This will save my butt in the dark when the key pad is off anf I can't find the clr key. I'm so excited about finding this I ALMOST woke up my wife. Not a good plan..

thats great news!

do you have a link?

Here it is....

http://www.escande.org/palm/

I live by this program. Only complaint is that the punctuation is a little bit complicated at first but if you have learned Grafiti then you will be able to learn this too!

took me a while to learn the program.

first i programed one of the hard buttons to go to the app, then i chose the same button to activate the graffiti. so the same button will only go to the settings of graffiti and not let me write on the phone.

now i got the hang of it.

this is a great utility to write a phone number while on a call!

thank you

pzc
    Very nice. Actually GraffitiAnywhere writes over any app because it activates by a hard button. For example it can be activated over Bebopper to write shortcuts on the main screen - interesting.

I did a quick compare between GraffitiAnywhere and NewPen. Both are free. GraffitiAnywhere has two nice features: color and vertical line. NewPen is less intrusive with button assignments and is more consistent with the double-stroke capital letters like T, I, X and K - but does not write over ALL apps the way GraffitiAnywhere does. I'm sticking with NewPen because of cap letter entry issue.