+ Reply to Thread

Master lock code...

Hi,

I've bought my 7135 in a Bell store in Canada. I've updated my phone without problem (MZ.1.0.44 and SZ1.0.29). Is this files are the lasted update aivalable ?

Of course, I needed the master lock code to unlock it. I called the place where I've bought it, and after some search they give it to me ! Nothing complicated !

For Canada and Bell Mobility you could use this link or called the place where you bought it : http://www.bell.ca/contactus

Good service !
    Regards,

Yves MARTIN
    ymartin@mail.com
    www.PointCA.com

44/29 is latest reported so far

Bibi;

44/29 are the latest versions reported to date on this forum.

Glad to hear your service provider was able to provide timely support.

Regards;
    bcottun

Help?

Bibi,

I have a Bell Mobility Kyo 7135 that I need to reprogram for Verizon. I have the firmware and can do this but need the FSC. I called their customer service line and they did not know how to provide the FSC. I also went to the website you suggested but there are several categories to submit a request -- can you clarify which email question categories you used?

Thanks, Greg

how do you get to the unlock codes on your phone? I have a 7135 I am trying to unlock from Telus and have no idea how to get to the programming sections.

Thanks,

jared

If I buy a Verizon(or Sprint or Bell) 7135 from eBay, and want to use it on the Telus network, can someone please describe Step-by-Step what I'd need to do to accomplish this? There are lots of 7135's for sale on eBay, and it seems a better option than buying one and paying too much for it here in Canada.
    Thanks in advance
    Dave

the only people who can get to the programming codes for the 7135 are Either the place you bought it ie Bell, telus or Kyocera. Now 90% of the time Bell and Telus will only have a 1 time subsidy lock code, that doesnt even BEGIN to let you into the programming. 99%of the time they will not give this out and the Kyocera tech support does not give it out.

Has anyone had success switching a 7135 from Verizon to Sprint?
    There is no spoon
    Neo can be spelled as One.

Alas another lost sercher for that holy grail. Search for a volumous thread about the subject but in short the answer is no!
    mg
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.