+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Solution

My Solution

Here's what I have decided to do:

I am going back to carrying 2 devices, a Tungsten T3, and, please no flames!!, a Samsung i600. Mainly because VZW has no bluetooth capable phones, and I need some sort of connectivity.
    Is it a perfect solution? No, but I am unable and unsilling to devote the time and energy required to nake the 7135 work for me. I have tried, very hard, because when it works, there is nothing better. Unfortunately it never worked enough. I have determined that due to my situation as a commercial pilot and all of the traveling involved, that the way the phone is programmed, with the delays while the processor searches for a signal, and this issues in volved in constantly going from analog to digital. There is not a solution to the problem that will allow me to use the 7135. Verizon has gone way way above and beyond the call of duty to help with this problem. I am hopeful that one day, I can go back to one device (Hopefully a Palm flavored device) I want to thank everyone here that has helped me for their time and energy. I will still be lurking, as I cannot wait to see the next installment in the Robert K./Markito comedy routine.

Tom,
    A disappointed but loyal smartphone enthusiast
    To most people, the sky is the limit.
    To those who love flight, the sky is home

Re: My Solution

Originally posted by scout706
    I will still be lurking, as I cannot wait to see the next installment in the Robert K./Markito comedy routine.
    scout706,
    Thanks for the nice words... it totally cracked me up! Robert K. & I will keep it coming.

But I am sad that the 7135 didn't work as the right solution for you. Maybe the Treo600? Please continue to stick around here, as eventually there will be (hopefully) a new Kyo smartphone with a faster processor, etc.

Best of luck to you and take care.
    ~'kito
    pdaPhoneHome Moderator

Re: Re: My Solution

Originally posted by Markito
    eventually there will be (hopefully) a new Kyo smartphone with a faster processor, etc.
    Is that you just being funny again... or do you really believe that? :p

I'm sorry to see that the 7135 didn't work out for you Tom. Let us know how it goes with the new gadgets. And, don't worry... me and Markito will continue to do our thing (whatever that is :p )
    Please visit my picture site: Robert-O-Rama :)

Smart move

Scout706;

Good move. That is why they call this forum the smartphonesource. We all help each other get the most out of our phones. While there is a very strong bias toward the Kyo phones I think the forum will expand as the market grows.

Your input, and that of others with similar circumstances, helps those of us who have not found the 7135 to be the perfect (or at least acceptable) solution to our needs.

No one hurts the forum when they find a good solution to their specific needs and share that solution with us. I hope you will continue to share with us how your new combination works and how it might help us improve the use of our phones.

Best regards;
    bcottun