+ Reply to Thread

Phone Redials When Car Starts

When I start my car with the phone plugged in with my car charger and earset in, it redials the last number I dialed.

Is it just me?

Just make the last call always be your home. That way if someone steals your car, they will automaticly call you and let you know. (Couldn't resist, too funny )

Yeah, I had something similar happening with one of my 7135s. Whenever I shut the car door (if the windows were up), it would announce "Say a name *beep*". I can't remember which firmware I was using though. I think it stopped when I started using a headset with a talk/end button.

My headset is a Jabra Boom with no talk/end button, maybe that is the problem?

most of the non-kyo headsets will pick up outside noise and start the dial procedure. So far the Kyo headsets have worked great, and the Jabra winder (for samsung) with the answer/end call button worked great until I lost the unit 2 hours after receiving it

Drew
    The one who dies with the most toys WINS :-)

Sorry for your loss Drew.:angel2 Sounds like a new headset may be in the cards for me as well. Thanks for the info!