+ Reply to Thread

Any 7135 users in the Southern Nevada?

Any of you out in Las Vegas or Henderson?

I am in Henderson, and wondered if there were others of us out here that used this board.

Talon_Wolfe, meet Roadrunner. I work in Henderson and live in Red Rock. I saw your post the other day about upgrading the software but didn't respond because I have a 7135 that is stable. If you want - give me a call. 219-4525
    rr

Hi there! Nice to meet ya, I live and work in Henderson. My phone is stable as well, but I was tempted to upgrade the system software... I ended up getting the stuff to do it at home, but haven't tried it yet. As long as my phone remains stable, I probably won't do it either.

Have you tried to get the Verizon ExpressNet out here? I tried for a while, but only got creeping speeds, and no Verizon tech could help me.

No I haven't tried Verizon ExpressNet yet. Unfortunately I don't get any reception for cellular phone where I live. Very quite a home.

What kind of programs are you running?

rr

I am running Launcher III, Dice Roller, DiceMan, MyBible, OmniRemote, and BackupBuddyVFS... the rest are standard

What about you?

Similar - LauncherX, Documents to go (mainly a big problem), City Time, Omni remote, tons of games on the card, Takephone, iSurf, playing with Veo camera, filez, BackupBuddyVFS, datebook5 and quickbits. I'm constantly trying out new programs to see what is out there. I';m enjoying the phone alot but I had to replace the phone three times until I got one that worked correctly. Now that I have it working I always wondering why did Kyocera have such a tough time getting it to work.

Happy Thanksgiving.
    rr