+ Reply to Thread
    Fully Converged

Question Compression program?

Any suggestions for a compression program that works well on the 7135? I saw 'Flyzip XR 3.02' and 'Palm Commander 3.2.3', both look interesting, but I would like one that works well with Snappermail which I installed 2 days ago to save and use open files.

Thanks etxpimp
    7135 to 650

Good place for Bill Gates SilvrDrgn's Avatar
    I use the full version of a program called "LightNzip". Search PalmGear.com to find it.
    Michael

just went from 7135 to 6315.
    Is a compression program neccessary if you run a program like zlauncher that can move programs to the card and run them from there. I have about 30 MB of software I run from the card with no problems.
    The more I learn, the less I know.

Fully Converged
    Thanks SilvrDrgn. I will check it out.
    I found that Palm Commander, though good, and great auxilary features has does not deal directly with "zip" files that I recieve through email. It compresses applications and seemed to slow the 7135 a bit more than I like.

Thanks kirkk,
    again zlauncher, like PC does not address my need, which I aparently did not express very clearly.
    7135 to 650

Resident Curmudgeon
    Is there a reason that either the full (paid) version of HandZipper, or the light version of HandZipper that is supplied with SnapperMail won't do what you need?

-PatP