+ Reply to Thread

Thread: New app?

New app?

Please help?!?!?!

I am still looking for that elusive or non-existence application that would make the 7135 vibrate every hour. The app would be like when your watch beeps every hour on the hour. The issue with the 7135 is that I can get it to beep every hour but when the phone is in silence mode nothing happens.

Can anyone help me? Point me to an app that does this. Or maybe even develop one?

Thank you,
    Vernon

There is no direct access to the vibrate feature from within the KYO API, so I doubt this sort of app would ever be done.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

I could call you every hour for a small fee.
    My sordid past:

Kyocera 6035, Kyocera 7135, Samsung i700, iPAQ 6315, iPAQ hx4705, Motorola a630, BB 7100t, iPAQ rx3115, JAM 850, BB 8700g, Samsung i320 (just for fun), imate KJAM, TMO SDA, MDA, TMO Wing

Thank you rlwhitt and harleyxlc for your replies.

I guess I asked the 7135 to do to much!!! I always want more...I think that might be a problem.

Thank you,
    Vernon

Try one of many alarm applications available for the Palm devices. There certain be one available that will do the trick.

I am using Countdown. ( though it does not appear to have a vibrate option).
    Playmaker -- nuff said...

You could use TikTok. It vibrates on my 6035 when I have "vibrate only" selected. You would however, have to restart the timer every hour.

Thank you!!!

I found a way to do what I wanted to do in BigClock.

I just needed to set the alarm sound to system and make the alarm type as chime.

I thought that I had already tried that and it did not work, but I tried it again because I was sick of looking for a different app and it works now.

~Vernon