+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ringmakers

AVY

ringmakers

how about we post some neet rings we have made from kyocera ringmaker with program cd ex you can convert any cd to mp3 and you can select any part of song

You might want to check out the file forum. There are a bunch of ringers there.
    My sordid past:

Kyocera 6035, Kyocera 7135, Samsung i700, iPAQ 6315, iPAQ hx4705, Motorola a630, BB 7100t, iPAQ rx3115, JAM 850, BB 8700g, Samsung i320 (just for fun), imate KJAM, TMO SDA, MDA, TMO Wing

Hey can someone tell me why I can't seem to get my ringmaker to work? what am i missing? I've been making some cool MP3 edits and I wanted to release ringers and tones to you all.

is there a Tutorial i could be pointed to? the serach brought me here LOL
    A cat almost always blinks... When struck in the head with a hammer.

Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

funny thing is.... - I was making them and hiding in the corner when my PC piezo speaker went " BLEEEET BLOOOT" all those times - so I guess I never needed the help - but having less than 65 icons on my desktop( just getting ready to move em) would have helped me find out their was a file created HA! SO look in ringer downloads and make some requests - I'm kinda good at the editing - so I'll be checking my selection of midi samples and loopology , use someand try to come up swith some stuff. I just released a half-life 2 ringer and a Journey - Neil Schon - DOn't Stop Beleiving" ringer - this also is good reversed and version 2 will have the "Boom Boom" put right back in. Journey fans will know exactly this part by heart. I'll try to keep ringers and my kids juggled. - but I want my phones hehe!
    Last edited by Scrufboy; 04-04-2005 at 10:08 AM.
    A cat almost always blinks... When struck in the head with a hammer.