+ Reply to Thread

LOUD ring tones?...

this summer I had downloaded a set of louder ringtones someone had created....

I can't find them now on my h/d.... can anyone recommend any? I have a convertible and that's one of the things I miss about my old Nokia: LOUD RINGERS!!

Also - does anyone know how to set a macro for a particular profile? In other words, can I hit a combination of number, etc. and be put into "convertible profile" mode, which will change my ringer to the new LOUD one?...

Two on this site, do a search in the file forum. THe Lily Tomlin "one ringy dingy" is quite loud. Also the Howard Dean screaming is loud and frightening
    My sordid past:

Kyocera 6035, Kyocera 7135, Samsung i700, iPAQ 6315, iPAQ hx4705, Motorola a630, BB 7100t, iPAQ rx3115, JAM 850, BB 8700g, Samsung i320 (just for fun), imate KJAM, TMO SDA, MDA, TMO Wing

I use a ringer I found in the downloads section of an old Bell telephone that's plenty loud for me when set to high.

Only problem is that at home, it can be hard to tell if that ringing sound is my 7135 or my old rotary dial Bell telephone.

My personal favorite is the Old Telepohone ringer. It evokes a great response and its pretty loud too. I think somebody did an extra loud version of it as well. check the files section.
    mg
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

I still like the Psycho ring tone for loud and annoying. Ask anyone in my office.

Michael
    Michael Hampton

Converged
    I also use the Old Telephone Ringer. It is very popular. Even after hearing it a number of times, people always comment on how cool it is.

-Stew