+ Reply to Thread

Where to buy 7135?

Hello,

Dropped my 6035 in the water today.... oh dear.

I am interested in buying a 7135 to use on my Verizon account.... who actually sells these? Besides avoiding the -05 battery, are there earlier revisions that I should avoid?

The only place I find to buy is on eBay... not all bad, but iffy/slow & not necessarily a great deal.

Any other sellers?

Thanks!

Ralph

Administrator
    besides private owners/flebay, its pretty much verizon. you can try alltel... but then you have to go thru the usual hoops to switch it to verizon...

I'm in the same boat. Been waiting patiently for Kyocera to re-release it. Have heard rumors ranging from "it'll be in Verizon stores again next week" to "Verizon won't be offering it ever again" to "Kyocera is designing something brand new to replace the 7135 and it is being tested now."

When asking them about new PDAphones on Verizon, you get the standard tag line "we're testing new phones on the network and will only offer something that meets Verizon's high standards." If you find a place selling new ones under Verizon service, please post to this forum.

Good luck,
    JohnA

back
    I will have a "new" 7135 later today. PM if interested.
    Palm M515>Kyocera 6035>Kyo 7135>Treo 650>Treo700W>Treo 700P>Palm Centro Verizon

DrJ
    >If you find a place selling new ones under Verizon service, please post to this forum.<

Alltel also.