+ Reply to Thread

Any way / tips to sync contacts between two users?

I'm in the process of tracking a continually growing list of contacts in MS Outlook for a project. We also are getting updated info on existing contacts. I need to coordinate this list with my assistant, who has a Kyocera 6035. When we beam categories, we wind up with duplicates. Does anyone have a tip on how to exchange updates and additions while avoiding duplicates?
    Oxo

Palm Desktop V 4.1

Look under Tools -> Addins -> Delete duplicates

That should help.

TL

My Palm Desktop has no entries. I don't use it. When I start it up, I get a dialog box that says it is not currently the default handler for VCard / VCal file types and asks me if I would like to make it the default handler.

Would making it the default handler affect my syncing to Outlook, the 7135 Address Book or KeyContacts?
    Oxo

Originally posted by Oxojim
    My Palm Desktop has no entries. I don't use it. When I start it up, I get a dialog box that says it is not currently the default handler for VCard / VCal file types and asks me if I would like to make it the default handler.

Would making it the default handler affect my syncing to Outlook, the 7135 Address Book or KeyContacts?
    I believe that you want to keep Outlook as the default handler for these types. If you are using Outlook to sync to there is no reason to be using the Palm Desktop.