+ Reply to Thread

Unhappy Batt. Low More Crash?

I noticed lately that I tend to get more crashes when my battery is at its lowest indicator bar.

Has anyone else noticed this?

..... please - no lectures about spare batteries, chargers etc. I have more accessories for my 7135 than Carter has Liver Pills (What ever they are). Sometimes you just don't have all your stuff with you when you are climbing Mt. Kilamanjaro....

Re: Batt. Low More Crash?

Originally posted by SmartDevil
    Sometimes you just don't have all your stuff with you when you are climbing Mt. Kilamanjaro....
    How's the reception up there??!!

Re: Batt. Low More Crash?

I noticed lately that I tend to get more crashes when my battery is at its lowest indicator bar.

Has anyone else noticed this?
    Its kind of like suddenly noticing all the cars that are the same as the one you just bought or are considering. Funny way the mind works. As to your processor its basically running or its not running. For memory the phone/palm has an automatic shut off long before voltage drops to a critical level. You won't even be able to turn the phone on when there is still sufficient power to maintain RAM.

You aren't removing your battery to look at it when it gets low are you?

-Quick

PPC6800 OWNER (ALLTEL SERVICE) GREGHARKINS's Avatar

BATTERY LOW ERROR CRASH

I have the same problem. When my battery is low I even plug it into the wall charger or cla charger and it continues to power on and off rapidly. the only way i can get it to work is to change batteries to a fully charged battery.

This issue is no matter which battery i am using, but once i get the low battery warning i can no longer use the cla or wall chargers to recharge the current battery that is in the unit.
    GREG HARKINS
    GREGHARKINS@BRINGINGFUNTOYOU.COM
    www.bringingfuntoyou.com

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sometimes you just don't have all your stuff with you when you are climbing Mt. Kilamanjaro....
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How's the reception up there??!!

-Thanks for making me smile - wiseguy..

-Thanks for making me smile - wiseguy..
    Any time!!