+ Reply to Thread

Question Jabra Answer/End Headsets

Does anyone have a Jabra wired headset with an answer/end button on it?

Jabra tech support just told me their answer/end compatible headsets only work with Samsung phones.

I was looking at the new EarWave Boom, but it's unclear what model comes with the answer/end button, and whether or not it would work with the 7135.

Thx,

Sleeman

I found a few that worked, but it's hit or miss. I have found other headsets with the answer/end call button, added the Jabra ear cover to it and they work great.
    The one who dies with the most toys WINS :-)

Can you share the makes/models you've had success with?

Originally posted by skicheer12
    I found a few that worked, but it's hit or miss. I have found other headsets with the answer/end call button, added the Jabra ear cover to it and they work great.

the jabra windup worked pretty well, then I lost it and the replacement didn't work at all. Made too many weird things happen to the phone when plugged in. The KYO headset with the answer/end call button is my favorite, however, I can't find them anywhere to get another one. (I added the jabra earjel to it and love it). The Kyo stereo headset is great for music, but the extra cords are a pain when you only want a one earbud set.

Hope this helps.
    Drew
    The one who dies with the most toys WINS :-)

I have the jabra earwave (without boom) for samsung and it works perfectly. It has great sound and I can comfortably wear it for long periods of time without it hurting my ear. The button works just fine for calls and with bebopper. The ear Gell on the non-boom is reversable for left or right use. I don't know if the boom is or not.

You should buy this headset. I consider myself a accessory junky. I have owned 10+ headsets (most of them returned for bad sound quality) while I have had my 7135. This is the best one I have ever used (other than a sony, which has no button) I can't recommend it any higher. I'm going to get an extra just incase I loose this one.

Enjoy.
    ---------
    PB G4 1.33 15" - Mac OS X 10.3 - KYO 7135
    macbert@hcity.net

Thanks for the replies!

Good place for Bill Gates SilvrDrgn's Avatar
    I have a Jabra bluetooth wireless BT200 (I think that's the model) earpiece and multi-adapter for my 7135. The send/end button emulation that it does appears to work OK.
    Michael