+ Reply to Thread

Smile WallPaper for 7135

Hey guys was just wondering if any of you great programmers out there could come up with an app that would let us display any image on the phone screen.

Its just that when all the fellas with those cheap phones show off cool wallpapers on their phones, why can't we with our hi-end hi feature one?

I Hope this is not a stupid request.

Anyway thanks a lot you people.

Registered User jamespaulritter's Avatar
    I looked for a wall paper app for a long time. The only one I ever found was Back drop CG. It was pretty cool you could set any pic to back ground. With some pics the text on what ever program you had running would be hard to see, But I think you cal lighten or darken the pic to make the text more visable. And it says you can set it not to run on certain apps. I did the trial version. I dont remember why I didnt buy it. Let me know if you try it. Maybey I'll check it out again if you like it. I also tried a screen saver app but the screen saver never came up. the screen would just go dark. So I deleted it and to this day the screen still shuts off at the screen savers preset time, but I cant find any screen saver related files to delete off my phone. Here is the address to the wall paper. http://www.handango.com/PlatformProd...=CG+WALL+PAPER
    Last edited by jamespaulritter; 08-17-2004 at 06:51 PM.

Never involved in a flame war! sputnik's Avatar
    it doesn't show the wallpaper on the phone application...maybe that's why you didn't get it?
    _______
    Spu|nik VZW Kyo 7135 / VZW XV6600 / Sprint Mogul / Sprint Touch Pro / Sprint Touch Pro 2 / Apple iPhone 4 / ???

Ya i havent foud a way to change any thing on the display on the phone side except for pray paint, it will color the address book and the message screen, of course along with everthing on the palm side, but not the phone screen or the recent call screen and its not as cool as wall paper anyway. It accasionaly colors the phone screen if I exit take phone to go to the phone screen but thats a glich cause when you go to the palm side then back to the phone side only the main menu is left colored.
    Last edited by jamespaulritter; 08-18-2004 at 01:32 PM.

Never involved in a flame war! sputnik's Avatar

weird!

It's very weird, but the wallpaper did show through to the phone application, but it's not anymore.
    _______
    Spu|nik VZW Kyo 7135 / VZW XV6600 / Sprint Mogul / Sprint Touch Pro / Sprint Touch Pro 2 / Apple iPhone 4 / ???

That sounds like the same glich I have with the spray paint app some times. It carries over to the phone once in a while. How do you like the app.