+ Reply to Thread

Data Call in Call Log

I've found that my 7135 now seems to be able to access the EN data network (#777), with only minutes used deducted.

However, at one time I found the data calls in my call history, now I don't. I'm directly accessing either the EIS web browser, avantgo, or worldmate pro.

Any ideas?

Thanks...

DHK

EN data uses a non-circuit switched calling method, and thus does not get logged in the call history.

<shameless plug>

You can try this program - it can record EN data as minutes:

http://home.triad.rr.com/rlwhitt/palm/#mp

</shameless plug>
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

You are "Preaching to the choir". I am already a registered/donated user of Minutes Plus and use/enjoy it daily. Tracks quite well with my Verizon service, both data & voice.

Question I have is that the call history app from the PDA side of the 7135 used to show "data calls", and now does not. Now I did have to replace the phone a month or two ago, and don't know whether that is the problem or not when I restored all my apps.

I previously had a test version of EN, but when found I had to pay for it dropped it. Now I am finding that EN with MOU seems to work, even tho I didn't ask for it , but I'm not getting the data info in the call history.

Not urgent, but just something nice to have.

Thanks again for a good pgm (MPlus).

DHK

Me too I thought I had data minutes showing up in my Call history as well. But now they definitely don't. Nor does it show up in MinutesPlus. I'm running MZ36/SZ23. . . .
    mg
    PS Rick were all glad to be in that choir
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

I guess half a loaf is better than none. Minutes Plus works fine, but the call history doesn't show them for me!

DHK