+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bank Site

Bank Site

Trying to log into www.td.com and I can't do it with EIS I can't do it with webpro (although can get to www.rotten.com) and I can't do it with edora. I've read a lot of strings on the different browsers available and was wondering if I'm doing something wrong with my configuration or maybe going to the wrong site. Any advice would be appreciated. If I am using the wrong browsers and need to fork out the cash to get one that will no problem. I'm not worried about speed just want to go anywhere on the web/no restrctions. Need to mention as well in Canada on Telus Mobility network WAP Browser disabled.

BDP
    I would think if you were trying to "login" to something on the site, it would be an ASP link and probably would have a cookie that maybe your browser couldnt cache. If you were just trying to get to the site, perhaps it has something to do with them using CSS.

Can you even get to the site? If so, can you get to the login screen?

I've had some problems trying to get to my bank site as well. http://www.smartphoneforums.com/forums/www.arvest.com

but just sorta gave up on it. I don't really have an answer for you, I just wanted to add my .02... on the topic, does anyone know of a browser that can cache or just recieve a cookie? I've never searched for any

I think it is pretty hit and miss with the Palm browsers and SSL sites. There was at least one other (other than EIS or Webpro), but for the life of me I can't remember what it was...

Search this forum for some more browsers to try and you might get lucky.
    My sordid past:

Kyocera 6035, Kyocera 7135, Samsung i700, iPAQ 6315, iPAQ hx4705, Motorola a630, BB 7100t, iPAQ rx3115, JAM 850, BB 8700g, Samsung i320 (just for fun), imate KJAM, TMO SDA, MDA, TMO Wing

Hi,

I'm with Bell Canada. TD is an easy click on the WAP browser. I heard that Telus disabled WAP on this phone only. Shame on you Telus! Is there any way out of your contract?

ST

I have the answer thanks to Dcramer. If you use Web Pro and then use get a phone that is active with your carrier and then launch their wap browser go to your banks login site and then view the url. Copy down the url exactly and then enter that in the visit site for web pro and voila ready to log in.

Thank you to Dcramer for the info.