+ Reply to Thread

PQA's are no longer working, help please?

I just got off the phone with a VZW (Verizon) Rep who told me that the reason my PQA's no longer are functioning *may* be that (as he had heard) that Palm(One) Is no longer supporting them (and soon Palm.net in general). Everything else internet/wireless related still works fine. I was travelling at the time, and thought it was just the fact that I was roaming. But I get back home, and none of them work. All I get now is "Non-Existant DNS Name (Net123E)" (yes Nonexistant is mispelled on my pda too). I did a hard reset, as I have had issues with PQA's before, but nothing ever like this. I hope it is just something with my phone and not end of them as a whole. They are one thing that has made the PalmOS so efficient, particularly for size *cries* Any help anyone can provide here would be greatly appreciated
    Nothing lasts forever, except true love. If it does not last, it wasn't true....

Yes that is true.

Check out this thread for more info:

PQA's Gone, Any Replacements? Any direct links available that the pqa's used?

TL

@#&@&%*&!!!!

Sigh, thank you...
    Nothing lasts forever, except true love. If it does not last, it wasn't true....