+ Reply to Thread

Kyocera Desktop

Hey guys I need the desktop for Kyocera 7135 download bad. Can someone help me out??Email it to me at JJitty_1@comcast.net

Thanks

Michael Hampton

Wink Desktop to download ringers

Hey MHampton,

thanks for the help but I think thats the one I already have from the installation disk. I downloaded it and it walked me through the steps to load the softwar for the entire phone. If anyone knows where to get the correct download again I would be thankful

Jjitty_1

The latest version is 4.1. What is it your lookng for? You can down load this version from the website that MHampton gave you. Just download the "Palm Desktop for 7135" and nothing else and it will only install the Palm desktop.

Administrator
    this is the generic palm desktop. there is no 7135 desktop... just FYI...

I'm back..

Well I just bought another 7135 on ebay and I'm chumping at the bit for it to get here! lol I've had the sidekick (original) loved it but hated Tmobile in my area. Then I had a samsung i600 ..hated it. Then I got my 7135 loved it but I'm one of those gotta have the lastest junkies so I sold it and bought a samsung i700. It was a good phone but I got tired of it's size and big open screen. You had to baby that thing! So I sold that to my brother in law and I'm back to the 7135!

Anyway here's my question...where I can the palm sync software? This is not going to come with the software so I'm hoping I can download it some where!!

Thanks guys ...it's good to be back.

umm all the software u need is on the disk
    if not call kyocera and they can direct you to get anything u need

You can order a disk from Kyocera, or download the various utilities from their site. Palm desktop you get from Palm.
    mg
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

the only thing u cant download thats on the disk is pocketmirror ( to sync with outlook) everything else can be dloaded from the kyocera website. The disk is 5.99 plus shipping and tax. if youo arent going to use outlook why pay for it.

you can dload palm desktop 4.1 from palmone.com but why, its a bigger program with a bunch of junk the phone cant do anyways.