+ Reply to Thread

Lightbulb Agendus Pro 8.06 question

I am running Agendus Professional 8.06 on my 7135. The problem I am experiencing is that every time an alarm or reminder goes off and I open the phone and press the datebook button, the screen shows the alarm options to select ok or goto or snooze the alarm but doesn't tell me what the alarm is .... basically where the alarm description should be is blank. If anyone else is having this issue or someone knows how to resolve it I would be most appreciative!!
    Last edited by Yaron2; 09-25-2004 at 09:26 PM.

When my alarm goes off, I see the following on the "alert" screen in addition to the normal buttons at the bottom:

In the upper left corner is the description of the event, such as:

To Do (the type of alarm, could also say "Meeting", etc.)
    Text (the text of the event, don't know how many chars could display)
    Date (the date of the event)
    Priority (the event priority)

Remember, one of the buttons on the bottom is "GoTo", which will take you to the triggering event. BTW, I'm on 8.04, don't know if that means anything.

On a side note guys: does v8 support the 7135 rocker and "OK" button for one hand dialing from the Agendus contacts list? I'm on v6, which does not and I tried v7, which did not either. If it does, I will upgrade!

ver 8 does support this acousticbiker. ....... I use this function all the time!!

Yaron2

I've got Ver8 as well and I don't understand how you can do a one-hand operation. If I bring up the contact list, I can use the jog button to highlight a contact, but the Ok button does not function. Is it a problem with my copy?