+ Reply to Thread

Question Rejecting a call?

How do you reject an incoming call in our Kyocera?

I have been simply using the side volumne buttons to mute the ringer. But is there a way to actually let the caller know that I am categorically rejecting his call?
    The World makes way for the man who knows where he is going... and the Kyocera when its ringing..........

NO

Just hit the OK button and you wont hear even the vibrate. But no there is no way to reject a call unless you literally answer the phone and tell the caller you are not going to answer that number anymore.
    esmass:p

There is no real way to block a number/caller, unless your service provider offers such.

If your phone is open, when the display reads "Answer Call" and "Silence," you can either select silence, and have it stop bothering you, or press the hangup/power button, or just deal with it, sigh... Two things on my list would be to find a way to do this without opening the flip, and a way to show what time it is when you are in a call, on EITHER the external or internal displays, alongside the in-call minutes.
    Of course if you have a headset in, it asks you if you want to answer or not ,"just say "no"
    Nothing lasts forever, except true love. If it does not last, it wasn't true....

Call reject is part of the GSM networks.
    Brian
    Treo 650

Call Rejecting is also on nextel

Its a simple voice/button activated process. When a call comes in just press the green button and say "I don't want to talk to you" then press the red button. It's very effective.
    mg
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

Purged, Merged, and Converged
    Those Hollywood talent agents can be such pests, can't they? I'm constantly having to reject their calls; they just can't take no for an answer when they ask me to be the next James Bond.

Cool

Copasetic, you can ignore a caller when the clamshell is shut, by pressing any one of the volume buttons when the phone is ringing...thats one item off your list! Second one? No idea...

Mguzzy... will try that one..... or pretend to be a voice mail...."You've reached IronicalParadoxc, I am sorry I am unavailable to take your call right now......." and press any button on the keypad to emulate the beep... er... forget it... I like your style better.

Kdean: LOL.. with me, its not Hollywood Agents... its the IRS.

Thanks everyone!
    The World makes way for the man who knows where he is going... and the Kyocera when its ringing..........

Originally posted by IronicalParadox
    Copasetic, you can ignore a caller when the clamshell is shut, by pressing any one of the volume buttons when the phone is ringing...thats one item off your list! Second one? No idea...
    Great tip! I just tried it and it works.

Anytime!