+ Reply to Thread

VEO Traveler camera & 7135 & speed?

So I recently acquired a Veo camera for my 7135. I got it cheap, having heard about how bad this camera is.

Surprisingly, it worked the minute I plugged it into my phone. I've downloaded the upgraded software from the VEO site to make the image rotated.

However, the camera lags like crazy. The preview mode updates only about once every 1.5 seconds, and because of this, the only way I can take photos is by holding down the Web button and waiting about 10-15 seconds for the phone to register that I've pressed it. None of the on-screen buttons work cause it's so lagged. The only way I can get out of the camera application is to pull the Veo out of my phone, so that the phone stops lagging and I can exit the application normally.

Is this normal on the 7135? I'm using 29/44 firmware. I understand that the camera is hard to focus and that the photo quality sucks, but this is to the point where I can't even use it. Am I doing something wrong?

-av

When I had my 7135, the lag was only about 1/2-1 second. Not nearly as bad as you describe.

Not sure what your issue could be though.

Alan