+ Reply to Thread

Newbie Mac help please...

Just got my 7135 US Cellular model off ebay. It came with the original CD , dont know if I should install it on my Mac pismo g4 10.3.8 I went to palm and they only seem to have new desktop versions for treo, nothing on the whole site for the 7135. I would like to set it up once the right way. I am using enoutage 2004 and want to make this as painless as possible. Can anyone post a download link for the right version? And conduits for entourage 2004?

Thanks allot this seems like an awesome phone, trying to escape from windows, want to do it all on my mac if possible.

Kevin

The conduit for entourage X needs to be downloaded from Microsoft. The conduit for Entourage 2004 is included but needs to be installed. Check here for more info. http://www.microsoft.com/mac/otherpr..._PS2_Setup.xml

Post when you get it set up.
    Sandy Wagner

Tim
    Install Palm Desktop for Mac v4.1. It behaves much better than v4.0.

When I try to download the website asks which model I have it just has treo's for smartphones? Could I try the one for the treo?

I can't remember what version of Palm desktop I was using. I think I downloaded the version for the Treo 600. However, I finally chucked Palm Desktop and bought Missing Sync. Worked great and is much faster.

-- Scott D.