+ Reply to Thread

TealScript Question

Is there a way to enable TealScript automatically after a soft or hard reset?

If you're using Palm OS 4 (which is on the 7135), all you need to do is install the "Rescript" hack that came with the TealScript package. You'll need either X-Master or Hackmaster on your machine as well, but these are also free. Rescript will automatically enable Tealscript whenever you perform a soft reset. With a hard reset, you'll need to reinstall ALL your software, including the programs I mentioned.

Rescript has never worked form me. After a soft reset, I have to go into the TealScript app, at which point it says, "Reinstalling Tealscript" or something like that. As far as I can tell, Rescript is doing absolutely nothing (and yes, I have it enabled in TealMaster).

In case this bit of information helps, I don't use TealMaster, I use X-Master. That said, I admit it is hard to believe that Rescript doesn't work with Teal's own hack manager. Are there any other testimonials out there to either confirm or condemn Rescript's abilities?

I've solved my problem. I did two things:

a) set the Digitizer to not show again.

b) upped the priority of Rescript from 3 to 1 in TealMaster.

Now Rescript appears to launch as it should.