+ Reply to Thread

Unlock cellular one phone or load Verizon software

I have purchased Kyocera 7135 phone on EBay for Verizon. However, the phone was used for Cellular One service which is not in business anymore. I am told I have to unlock or reload Verizon softare to be able to use for Verizon. Where can I get Verizon software to reload on this PDA phone? Verizon can not or would not help me. Kyocera tels me I have to get Verizon software loaded on this phone to be able to work with Verizon service.

Any help or suggestions you can give will be appriciated.

Good place for Bill Gates SilvrDrgn's Avatar
    Have you tried taking it to a Verizon store? Or have you just called them? If you've not tried calling them, maybe that will work?
    Michael

Yes, I have contacted Verizon. They have tried without any success. I have also talked to Kyocera who advice me that I either get reprogram by Veizon or get unlocked by Cellular One. Cellular One does not service in our area and would only talk to subscriber.

I have a proposition for you.. I have a verizon Kyocera 7135 I got from ebay but have service with CellularOne. Why dont we just switch... I need a cellone and you need verizon.. Sound good? I live in Lubbock, Texas.. email me at iioconline@gmail.com if you are interested.

Send me your the ESN number, phone number, address where you want me to send the phone. send me the information at my e-mail address bipin10_2000@yahoo.com.