+ Reply to Thread

Thread: kinoma video

kinoma video

I just installed the freeware version of kinoma and was wondering if anyone knows of a source of videos which will play on the 7135...I downloaded the sample files from kinoma but the audio won't work. Anyone know anything about this?

thanks

Just curious if you have the 2.5 mm headset that Kyocera sells for the phone. Also third party software that wasn't tested on the phone may cause many issues

Kinoma videos play fine on the 7135, I've made lots of them. Sound is raspy but bearable. The headset connection is not the problem, Kinoma sound will play through the speaker also.

See last post on this page for suggestions on the best Kinoma Producer settings for making movies to be played the 7135 and how big the resulting files are.

If you need some sample files I can email them to you, just give me an address. Or just use the trial version of Kinoma Producer to make your own. (Kinoma player is free, but you'll need Producer to make your own movies. It's like Adobe Acrobat (which you have to buy) vs. Acrobat Reader (which is free.)

Most 3rd party apps designed for Palm OS 4 run fine on the 7135, I've only found a handful that don't.

Before I get too far with Kinoma producer, I would like to sample as many vidoes as I can. Please email me what you can, it would be greatly appreciated.

email address:

emorgana@prodigy.net

thanks