+ Reply to Thread

Nee Help-Phone Locked Up on Digitzer

My phone locked up a few days ago when I was in the digitizer. I did numerous resets, soft and hard. Tonight I went into mobile mail and got a fatal reaction. I did a soft reset and I get back to the digitizer set up, when I go through the center, upper and lower touches it will not go to the next setup, it just keeps going to the upper, lower and center digitizer over and over. How can I get it to go through the next steps. Also during the first digitizer mess, it took off the minesweep game(which I put back on) Any help appreciated as my phone will not get past the digitizer touch phases.

I had a similar problem a few months ago. You will not be able to fix the problem yourself. Contact your provider. If you have Verizon, call their data support unit. I called at about 3pm eastern, and by noon the following day there was a package from Verizon at my door. It was explained to me that there is a disassociation between the screen and the processor, no way to repair it without replacing the processor.