+ Reply to Thread

Kyo domed labels

So I'm making the move to a 7135 from my 2 RIP 6035's

I've picked up a couple off of Ebay for usage on verizon service. I have also managed to secure an OEM aluminum faceplate (NO VERIZON)

which is what I want. but here is the clincher..

I want to get some KYOCERA domed labels that are just under the upper flip screen ( NO VERIZON ) I don't mind using verizon. but I want a pristine KYO no provider stuff slapped on. I just don't want to advertise it - who cares about VZW it's a KYO. that's what I'm proud of.

SO I secured 2 phones one very slightly used and one brand new.
    I've got a few SD cards I'll have double everything ( i like ot have backup and batteries ready).

can anyone help me with this small detail? got a DEAD 7135 with a KYO domed label?

A couple would be great. I love KYO , loved my 6035 and I'm really looking forward to my belated upgrade.

PEACE
    Last edited by Scrufboy; 04-02-2005 at 08:39 PM.
    A cat almost always blinks... When struck in the head with a hammer.

nevermind heh!

CLICK ME - I FOUND IT

thanks anyway - **** if i knew of this site I would have just repaired my 6035 and avoided new contract's new provider etc for a little longer.

VERY Nice!

Thanks for posting that site

it may just be that...

I am thinking that this site is for people who are doing real cellular service - so with that in mind I am opening the business dialogue with them. I will attempt to repair my 6035.

I've managed to secure a program call KYOCERA Chamelion - it's able to do averything I"ve seen KWPST is doing - I've got some ESN writing software too. Sooo I'll be setting up shop soon.

I just need a stylus pen made and I'll be in real business to serve this community.

Re: it may just be that...

Originally posted by Scrufboy
    I am thinking that this site is for people who are doing real cellular service - so with that in mind I am opening the business dialogue with them. I will attempt to repair my 6035.
    If you look at the last post in this link here you will see that there is a contact inside the operation that we can use to order any parts we want at any time.

Post edited by Skyshadow to remove much unneeded sarcasm
    Last edited by skyshadow; 04-04-2005 at 08:56 PM.

Hmm selective reading?
    why would this be bursting my bubble?

Parts being made available to anyone is what I , you and anyone would want right? hassle free right?

You got a funny way of reading into things. Aren't I just offering to do the same thing. What bubble is bursting?

You're funny...
    Last edited by Scrufboy; 04-04-2005 at 03:53 PM.

My appologies. I guess i did read too far into it. In my area there are alot of people who want to become the middle man to try to make an extra buck by doing so. I misjugded and i am very sorry. I guess i should have been smarter than that. Plus sometimes i forget that this is an area where people try to help each other not scam each other. Been hurt too much i guess. But again i hope you accept my sincerist appologies for misreading into your post. Next time i will be a little more carful as to what i post.

NP GOOD NEWS I am now fully able to get ANY smartphone replacement part you want. Contact me! I'm a TESSCO dealer now heh!

of course if i have to do the work then you'll pay for shipping and maybe make a donation. but that's about it.

Thanks Scrufboy... its always nice to have another resource!
    mg
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

Originally posted by Scrufboy
    NP GOOD NEWS I am now fully able to get ANY smartphone replacement part you want. Contact me! I'm a TESSCO dealer now heh!

of course if i have to do the work then you'll pay for shipping and maybe make a donation. but that's about it.
    Were you actually able to complete your order?

I set up a Tessco account and they said the Kyocera parts you (and I) want are only available to Kyocera Authorized repair centers.

Please let me know if I can really get them through you, because I can't get them from Tessco.

Thanks.

That's pretty much what I've become though. this was how I explained it to him.

You see there is no such thing as a Kyocera Authorized repair center. All repairs went to KYO in CA and Radio shack was rumored to have started taking repair orders. ( verizon affiliated stores) but now that Verizon does not sell the phone - they are hesitant to support it and honor new replacement insurance plans. KYO did however open license a few shops to help with the growing number of repairs. they felt it was better to spend money that way vs just sending you a new phone. although in most cases that is exactly what still ended up happening.

easier to replace than to repair when it comes to decayed ROM and PALM/PHONE specific boards.

I mentioned to TESSCO about our community and told him generally about some of the issues here and what we are soon facing. They set me up and sent me my retailer package just yesterday.

I have to buy 250 items up front to facilitate open ended billing.

which means you order from me - I order from them you pay me - drop ship to you - I pay them at the end of the month.

I also have to obtain a fedral tax ID so I could be tax exempt from purchasing and only pay taxes upon orders that would require it and then tax that order to recoup that loss. basically break even.

as of now... if you order from me. I pay taxes on all ends. and could only recoup taxes on the SALES end from the consumer.

Now it's like this. You order from me I need the $$ first and then I can drop ship it to you.

You see soon we'll have nowhere to go for repair. and parts will stop being made. If KYO had followed up and addressed some of the many issues with this model we'd be OK today after all the phone is only 2 years old. granted the tech has improved and other phones are more up to date. but none have the sleek flip design. I love my phones.

what parts do you need? give me a list and I'll give a you a price and we'll get the ball rolling.
    Last edited by Scrufboy; 04-12-2005 at 08:47 AM.