+ Reply to Thread

AcidImage Demo causing fatal error

I am trying AcidImage free trial and every time I try to open a .TIF file I get a fatal exception errror. I am emailing AcidImage also, but am looking for the quickest answer before I hit the road later today since I have several faxes I am expecting.

Good place for Bill Gates SilvrDrgn's Avatar
    Are you using the trial of AcidImage Pro?? Only the "Pro" version can view TIFF files. If you are, then you should contact Red Mercury and ask them for assistance.
    Michael

Thanks for the tip.

I went ahead and purchased the Pro version. Did not have much choice at this point since my phone refused to talk to my computer and I am expecting some faxes. Hard to read the faxes, but better than nothing. Love the Kyocera phone, but this second phone is nothing but problems with the same software my previous one had. May go up to the Treo soon if I don't keep having new problems without any software changes occuring.

Good place for Bill Gates SilvrDrgn's Avatar

Re: Thanks for the tip.

Originally posted by ginoharden
    I went ahead and purchased the Pro version. Did not have much choice at this point since my phone refused to talk to my computer and I am expecting some faxes. Hard to read the faxes, but better than nothing. Love the Kyocera phone, but this second phone is nothing but problems with the same software my previous one had. May go up to the Treo soon if I don't keep having new problems without any software changes occuring.
    If you set the preferences appropriately in AcidImage Pro (I think you have to set it to load the pictures full size), then you should be able to scale them up or down to make them easier to read.
    Michael