+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 2 Questions

2 Questions

1. Does anyone know of another carrying case that works with the 7135? I'm not a fan of leather against my face so I'm trying to find something to my liking.

2. I'm not sure how to place programs in different categories on the desktop. I've managed to create the new categories but I've tried going into File Manager and I still don't know what I'm doing.. how to re-organize .

for # 2. go to desktop. click on top bar => app => category and select each category for each app.
    Larry
    XV6900/Treo700w/Samsung I600/Kyo7135

Happily Converged
    For #1...

I really like the nutshell case http://www.tuff-as-nuts.com/cellphon...5_201-202.html

(photos of my phone in it in link below)

Oh, wow. All this time, it never occured to me to click on the top bar. Thanks. LOL.

FaxMan -- yeah, I was looking at those a few weeks ago. They need to put out more synthetic cases. I have problems using leather (ala vegetarianism) and this phone only seems to have leather cases designed for it. Is yours leather, too?

Happily Converged
    Yes, it's leather though it stays on your belt, not on your face. The thing I like most with the belt 'loop' is that it never falls off and doesn't bounce around.