+ Reply to Thread

Question Voicemail Alert...

Whenever some one left me a voicemail, my phone would always alert me with a loud beep and remind, plus the little message icon would be on.

Recently, Verizon reset my account because some clown at a local mall Verizon kiosk, signed me up for a data plan because I have a PDA phone and according to Verizon Customer Service, this happens a lot, as the person who illegally signed up the phone gets a commission and this happens all over the US. Anyway, I had that crap taken off, and was then having phone problems, so they did a complete account reset.

I did not notice the voicemail problem, until friends called me at my home phone saying that they left me voicemail messages that I never received. I called my cell number and checked, and sure enough, I had over 12 messages over 5 days, and NO notice from the phone that I had messages. Any thoughts, or should I get a hold of Verizon, and yes, I have the voicemail message "loud beep and remind" enabled. Thanks!

Good place for Bill Gates SilvrDrgn's Avatar
    You'll have to contact Verizon and tell them that your voice mail notification is not working.
    Michael

I had this problem with my 6035. It didnt get fixed until I 'test' acitvated my 7135, and then went back again. You might just try doing the *228 activation again, that might reset it.

It was a Verizon malfunction. They re-activated it, and all is well.