+ Reply to Thread

Where is VZW selling 7135's?

Some folks have said the 7135 was still on the website, but when I try 90803, Long Beach, no luck.

Are they available if you type in a different zip?
    Don Cook
    Formerly Coming to You on my Much Missed 7135 by the Sea Now on a Shiny 700P

Nope. Hasn't been available through VZW in quite a while. You can get them on Amazon, I believe, but that's it.

Some people had reported that you could get them at independant VZW stores, but that had been quite a while ago.

see prior posts. Cellstar is selling NIB 7135's for $189 plus shipping. I just ordered one the other day. Go to cellstar.com for phone number. Phones are configured for Verizon.
    Neil

See Cellstar.com for phone number. They sell 7135 NIB for $189 plus shipping. I just ordered one on Thursday. They are configured for Verizon. Hope that helps.
    Neil

One of the posts here got one from cellstar and it would not acitivate on Verizon. You can get them on ebay but you must be careful about getting a used one. Verizon still has access to these phone because I just received a replacement one last week and it was a new one, not a refurbished one. You can call Verizon and ask them about the 7135 from Cellstar and about buying one from Verizon directly.