+ Reply to Thread

Kyocera 7135 Killer

I just purchased my 7135 from Verizon (thru Amazon w/o plan), had it activated on my Alltel account, use my web based e-mail via a dial up connection, and have been pleased so far. I like the design (esp. the clam shell) but am concerned that this phone is already out dated. Check out the Treo 650/ACE Forum thread "Kyocera 7135 Killer". Should I have buyer's remorse?

You have to remember that the 7135 predates the T650 by two years. Even though the 7135 is/was ahead of its time, it was still based on technology from two years ago. I don't think anything matches its feature set. So keep that in mind when comparing the two.
    mg
    Luck is where opportunity meets preparation.

I agree.............and take another look at the list of features the author wished he had on his Treo. Until a clamshell style creeps into the market, I'll keep my 7135 thanks very much. I had a Kyocera slider for about 10 months before I got rid of it simply because of the scratch factor on the open face. ...........

Same here. There is no 7135 killer because there is no flip palm phone with an sd slot other than the 7135.
    Sandy Wagner

Treo 650:
    - No Graffiti
    - No clamshell
    - No Verizon

Yes the 7135 is outdated, but it's cheaper and has the important things. The next phone that has all these will be the one I get.