+ Reply to Thread

Kyocera 7135 and labels

I believe I figured out a solution to making labels from the address book of the 7135. If you have AOL you can download intellisync and sinc it with your phone. All the addresses transfer over and from AOL you can make the labels. It even separates it into the categories that were already set up on your palm. Let me know if this works for you.

really appreciate the help, I don't use aol.... i have not tried the labels in a while and should probably try again. i get them to work, but it is a lot less easy than when they ran right from the palm... i export them to csv now and make labels through excel.

If you have access to a LaserJet printer with a "IR" port on it you can use the Avery Print for PDA's. I got it somewhere some time ago. I'll try to attach it.
    Last edited by ilvzelda64; 04-16-2005 at 12:21 PM.

It might help if I attach the file…
    Attached Files

Hmm

iF you can sync up your address book with various "outlook" apps and then make labels, envelopes, business cards etc, why is it all of a sudden something that is hard to do? it really is a phone independant issue if you just use a conduit to slam your addresses into an office app. ie wordperfect or word(outlook)
    A cat almost always blinks... When struck in the head with a hammer.

thanks again for the help! I used to be able to just right click on a bunch of addresses, click send to word, and the label applet would start rolling...just does not work like that anymore. i am using other methods but found that the easiest and also always get upset when something fails to work in a way i think it should be able to.