+ Reply to Thread

Unlock Code for Movilnet Kyocera 7135

I just activated my Kyocera 7135 through Verizon yesterday. I was told at first that there was no possilbe way for them to activate it. I called right back after I got off the phone and the person I talked to activated it for me. The only problem I have now is that I cannot get the phone re-flashed without the unlock code for Movilnet. (A Venezuelan cell phone company). Anyone have any idea what that could be? They said it is a 6 didget number.

D

Quote Originally Posted by dwoodyp_6
    I just activated my Kyocera 7135 through Verizon yesterday. I was told at first that there was no possilbe way for them to activate it. I called right back after I got off the phone and the person I talked to activated it for me. The only problem I have now is that I cannot get the phone re-flashed without the unlock code for Movilnet. (A Venezuelan cell phone company). Anyone have any idea what that could be? They said it is a 6 didget number.

D
    Hi dwoodyp,
    I am from Caracas.
    Would you please, tell me, Who did help you actived your phone.
    Maybe you has email or the fhone for me.

I bought a Samsung SPH-i700 Pocket PC NEW no activado, in Ebay 6 month ago.
    The phone work in Venezuela, but Movilnet and Movistar doesn´t want to activar It.

I need to any people, that work into the Company Network Movilnet and Movistar

I see you friend

ovivas@hotmail.com