+ Reply to Thread

7135 removed from bellmobility lineup

Sad to see the Kyo 7135 was recently removed from the bell mobility Canada lineup of phones/PDAs. What a shame. Interestingly enough it was still retailing for $500 WITH a 36 month agreement when it was pulled. That says something about our phones......

Asked bell if they would be getting the Treo 650 in their lineup and was told there were no plans as of now.......Time to find a tech guru to modify our phones for a faster processor and WiFi capabilities.........

take a 7135 and replace its organs with a treo600...

funny, i work for a bell dealer and we just got another 7135 in

It's off the websites, and I asked when I renewed my revolving contract. Apparently several stores will not be restocking once sold out...........

I will check today.

Let me know if you want one and I'll see if I can get you one

Originally posted by mrhooie
    I will check today.

Let me know if you want one and I'll see if I can get you one
    Thanks. I already have a 7135 but was thinking of going over to the dark side (treo 600 or 650 if its ever offered). However, after weighing the pros and cons, I might be better off with my clamshell for now. Unless of course bell starts offering 600's/650's for a hundred bucks........

with the 600 at $299 for 36 mos, it's been tempting.

So, since you have insider info as well, are there any plans for the 650? Or are we stuck with 10-4 phones?........

it really sucks, i was waiting for my two year period to end

1) so that i could get another $100 off for signing up for cough 36 more months cough and get a second 7135 for my wife....

2) and was hoping the price would drop after two years of being on the market

I bought the phone the day it was offered at bell.

Bell you idiot.

I bought the phone when it was offered to us here in Yellowknife. At $699 it was no bargin either.

The 600 is selling pretty well, I think they've got to deplete that stock or clear that agreement 1st

I've heard nothing about the 650 yet

I heard a rumour elsewhere that somebody leaked the 650 is due in September for Bell... just before the rumours of the Treo 700 December release of course. hehehehe

I can't figure out why Bell is so slow at getting cool phones to work on their network. When Canada gets number portability, I think a LOT of Bell people will want cool phones and leave.

Oh! By the way, Bell dropped the phones shortly after several started showing up with failures that were not fixable. I had a friend who had one die. Bell offered him a Treo 600 because they told him there was no fix. So Bell decided to not risk bad publicity and dumped the phone.

Enough people hate Bell already I guess.

I'm not one of them... I'm just frustrated.

Originally posted by frogstar.com

I can't figure out why Bell is so slow at getting cool phones to work on their network. When Canada gets number portability, I think a LOT of Bell people will want cool phones and leave.
    they weren't slow with the 7135. they had it available before verizon did...