+ Reply to Thread

Help Please Help!!

Hi, I just bought this 7135 phone and can't seem to load music or wallpaper into it, I don't have any instrustions because I bought it off ebay and I got the cradle carger/data cable all in one thinggy and I hooked it up onto my laptop and load up the kyocera mp3 desktop program on my phone it says connection is established, but when I drag the music to load onto phone it keep saying please click connect, I don't know the problem is, but is there something I missing for the phone? Do I need some sort of special card or something installed in it, if so where can I purchased one? Please help me, I will appreciate it very much thanks for your time reading this =)
    p.s. I hope the picture I'm tryin to load up of my charger thinggy to let u know what type of charger/data cable I have.
    Attached Images

you have a standard cradle. you need to make sure you can sync with the phone first of all... (hotsync) do you have palm desktop installed? trust me you will need this.. you would be better off putting your MP3's on an SD card... walmart has 64Meg for 11$
    to do so format the card on the palm, than run the MP3 Player. the MP3 player will make a directory (its called music) put your MP'3s in the subfolder in there.

you have much to learn.. this phone is really complicated. (keep a good memory of where the reset button is..)
    Phone history: kyocera 7135, treo 600, samsung i600, samsung i730, HTC ppc6700

[SIZE="4"]Visit my webpage! and help it grow![/SIZE]

Who needs instructions when you have this site??...... you'll find all the answers you need and more in here. Ironsoulreaver is right though. There's a bit to learn and I would suggest reading as much of 7135 forum as possible if you want to save yourself the cost of an owners manual

If there's anything you're not sure of, search the forum archives first and then and ask before you break something. Most of the guys here have earned 7135 'Doctorates' with the wealth of experience/knowledge acquired over several months/years.............

Welcome to Kyo 7135 ..... 101....

Originally posted by Bolubo
    Most of the guys here have earned 7135 'Doctorates' with the wealth of experience/knowledge acquired over several months/years.............
    yes so true. more than likely all of the old timers have everything they need to make their 7135 do as they please. except for the AGPS thing. KWPST, being the master of all programs.

find all the hacks you can for this phone. hacks improved my phone performance qucikly.
    also check your firmware. if you read through the meesage board you will gain substantial knowledge on the bugs, issues, hacks workarounds whatever. its all here. this board has had the 7135 user with it since it was still unreleased.

the manual is indeed. useless

welcome to the smartphone world.