+ Reply to Thread

Flash uscc rom to verizon 7135

Hi there, looking to find a why to flash different rom sets to the 7135. Either telus, alltel, US Cellular, or all of the above.

My search skills must simply suck, because I know this info is out there and I can't seem to find it.

Thanks

you need. KWPST. a firmware update. and also a list of settings for each carrier... a KWPST profile of each carrier. if you request them they will come to you... i have a verizon phone on alltel service.. you dont want my setup.

Thanks, yeah, I have kwpst, not sure if the version is correct. I didn't know if there were carrier designation edits were needed to coax the roms onto the phone, such as when you put a VZW rom onto a sprint treo 600.

I'd actually be interested in getting VZW 7135 onto all/any other CDMA carrier, seeing as how VZW no longer supports this model.

Is the kwpst profile the carrier settings you refer to, or are they two seperate things?

Thanks for your help--another big question.. how hard was it to get alltel to accept your ESN?

it is the crrier settings. ask to see if people can hook up their phones to KWPST read the carrier settings and send them to you.. all they need to do is delete like passwords and phone numbers.

i called them up and gave it to them. there were no hassles. just remember to dial and get a roaming list update.
    i took it to the store and no dice.. over the phone is best
    Phone history: kyocera 7135, treo 600, samsung i600, samsung i730, HTC ppc6700

[SIZE="4"]Visit my webpage! and help it grow![/SIZE]