+ Reply to Thread

Pocket Quicken Update

Landware has released Ver 2.5 of Pocket Quicken, which is for Palm OS 3.5 and above. (I can't remember and can't find which version of Palm OS my 7135 uses)

Help

John
    John H. Boyd

The Kyo uses PalmOS 4.1

I just installed PQ 2.5 with no problems...

Originally posted by Abe Frohman
    The Kyo uses PalmOS 4.1

I just installed PQ 2.5 with no problems...
    So did I. It looks nice! Unfortunately it doubled in size to a whopping 449K (probably due to the full functionality now and standalone capability). Yet again I had to prioritize what I have in flash and kick something out to make room....

-Quick

I'm still using version 1.1 of PQ (for Quicken 2000). I can't stand up version-ing Quicken on my PC; it seems that they change too much and it feels like a totally different program.

All I want to do is be able to enter my receipts into the palm, sync, and have them show up in Quicken. I sure hope my 1.01 version works my new 650 (when Verizon releases it) so that I don't have to shell out the bucks for both Pocket and PC Quicken. I'm happy with 1.01.
    Release the Hounds!

Originally posted by Quick
    So did I. It looks nice! Unfortunately it doubled in size to a whopping 449K (probably due to the full functionality now and standalone capability). Yet again I had to prioritize what I have in flash and kick something out to make room....

-Quick
    Yes, I know what you mean. I had to transfer a couple more applications to my memory card using Power Run.
    John H. Boyd