+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Alarm

Alarm

Can you get the phone to alarm/sound at a specific time. I went into the date book and set the alarm for a certain time. It will show the clock on the day and time but when I close the phone and go back to the day it is earased. What do I need to do to keep the set to alarm?

ummm... your missing a step..... you need to setup like a block of time.. also shooting your phone may help
    Phone history: kyocera 7135, treo 600, samsung i600, samsung i730, HTC ppc6700

[SIZE="4"]Visit my webpage! and help it grow![/SIZE]

Thanks for the info. I forgot to enter event data in time slot. I thought you could just leave it blank if you just wanted an alarm at a certain time. Thanks again.

so you tried shooting you phone and it worked huh... thought it would

No yet but if it goes dead again after a call I'll probably will. I think it may have went dead because of the battery I have in it, it is a generic and when I got it , it wouldn't fit in the phone, I had to cut off to small plastic tabs on the bottom of the battery. It could be it didn't make connection when I lost my call. I think I'll put back in my Kyocera OEM battery. I have been using this battery for several months and it just went dead, my screen went black and lost power., just did a soft reset. I hope it's only the battery. This is a new replacement phone from verizon that I got a couple months ago. So far no problem, keeping my fingers crossed.