+ Reply to Thread

Unlock 7135 US Cellular for use with Verizon

I have seen a lot of US Cellular branded 7135's that sell cheaper than the verizon ones. How do I make the ones for US celluar work with verizon? Unlock code and how?

to make it work just post on your site about that you have the unlock code for the phone..

the standard unlock code is as follows.. on the phone app main screen dial 111111 this will give the options selection from the menu on the phone. open options open programing. in programing dial 000000. from there they can setup the verizon system. verizon is trying to push 7135's out of their system though. also it will work for alltel. if they do it over the phone.
    this is a touchy subject though.
    Phone history: kyocera 7135, treo 600, samsung i600, samsung i730, HTC ppc6700

[SIZE="4"]Visit my webpage! and help it grow![/SIZE]

Would that also work if you use the web activation? It seems that most people are able to activate 7135's through the web interface. Will the *288 then re-program the phone with Verizon's information?
    KJB

Originally posted by TheKJB
    Would that also work if you use the web activation? It seems that most people are able to activate 7135's through the web interface. Will the *288 then re-program the phone with Verizon's information?
    NO. Not if the "000000" code is anything else. and I believe that US Cellular does set theirs to something else (subsidy lock). Could be the reason they're less expensive on ebay?

-Quick

I've done a little unlocking of other phones (I unlocked my son's Virgin Mobile Kyocera SE-47 slider and activated on our Verizon acct) so there should be a way to unlock or reprogram the phone's prefs to accept Verizon programming, either via the sync cable or directly through the phone itself. All we'd need is the information.
    KJB

KWPST is all you need if you cant unlock it
    Phone history: kyocera 7135, treo 600, samsung i600, samsung i730, HTC ppc6700

[SIZE="4"]Visit my webpage! and help it grow![/SIZE]

where can i download this kwpst software?

thanks