+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Phone Reset

Cool Phone Reset

MY 7135 JUST WENT TO A RESET MODE NOW WONT WORK HELP IT SAID FATAL SOMETHING NOW IT WONT WORK

You haven't provided much information about your problem. Have you made any attempt to reset it either by a soft or hard reset?

i tried every thing the hard set to the soft let the battery die and tried everything the pda says palm power and blinks thats all it does

So basically, the handset never gets beyond the "Palm Powered" startup screen? Does this screen ever light up? or does it just stay dark? Also, when you say, "Blinks" is it resetting itself back to the "Palm Powered" screen like a reset or blinking like bad flourescent lighting?

How old is the battery? Some people have solved unusual problems by replacing weak batteries with new ones. This works with old, weak batteries because even if you charge the battery, when you put a load on it, it experiences short voltage dips below an acceptable level. The battery monitor might indicate that it is fully charged, but it still won't run the phone. You might also try performing the reset while the phone is in the cradle being powered by the charger. If none of this helps, it will probably have to be repaired. Is it still under warranty?

it blinks in the palm power screen and thats it its not under warrenty i had to order a nother used one. its shot, and no one knows how to fix it

ill used the old one for parts,, i really like these phones they beat all the new ones

You saw on another link that CellStar has either new or refurbs for Verizon for $189, right?

I would love to get that dead phone from you if you want to sell it...

Good place for Bill Gates SilvrDrgn's Avatar
    @ USS1TREK2,
    I've got a Verizon 7135 and a whole bunch of accessories (including batteries) for sale in the Garage Sale forum if you're looking for replacement parts.
    Michael

There's a garage sale forum?

Man this place is cool!