+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Moving on......

Moving on......

Hello all -

So, though I haven't posted much overall, I've truly appreciated the information I've gleaned from this site and its predecessor. If not for this forum, I surely wouldn't have gotten as much out of my 7135 as I have. Thanks to all who have been through so much to help the rest of us hacks deal with the tragically star-crossed 7135.

Now, however, I'm sad to say that it's time for to move on. I now have a Treo 650, and like it so far. HOWEVER, using it reminds me of just how cool the 7135 is, and how far ahead of its time it was. The 650 is cool, for sure (700 might be cooler yet, with EVDO), but it's not as impressive in 2005 as the 7135 was when it came out.

Good luck to all.

BTW - Anybody know anyone who wants to buy a slightly used 7135, with accessories?

Pic

Pic of the new "toy", in its case/holster.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moving on......-treo650-007.jpg  

Stealth Converged

MOU

Has anybody been able to get a 650 activated and keep Minutes Only Usage? I've read horror stories (and lived one, not related to a 650) about the subsequent data usage bill they got the next month before word got out what VZW was doing....